Thinking of setting up your own Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)? Already have an existing SMSF? We can assist you.
Expert advice is essential for SMSFs to ensure an efficient process and a successful outcome, as the penalties for not adhering to the strict rules of SMSFs can be severe. Our team can help you throughout the entire process of establishing, administrating and managing your SMSF while ensuring ongoing compliance and providing strategic advice.
Self-Managed Superannuation Services
SMSF services offered by Oreon Partners include advice and assistance with:
- Establishment of a new Self-Managed Super Fund – from discussing trustee responsibilities and requirements to establishing an SMSF fund, we offer the guidance and support you need
- Ongoing administration, management and compliance – assistance with all annual administration requirements and necessary documentation, including reporting for income tax and GST
- Tax-effective contribution and income stream strategies – help minimising tax through deductible contributions, maximising contributions paid into your SMSF and ensuring contribution caps are not exceeded
- Limited recourse borrowings arrangements and other strategy developments – guidance and information to help you understand a wide variety of investment options, including the implications of borrowing from an SMSF
- Audits – support with annual audit requirements, including liaising with an external auditor or other parties on your behalf, if necessary.
SMSFs and Financial Planning
Our Director of Oreon Financial Planning, Matthew Pelizzari, can provide high-level superannuation planning, advice and strategies which include:
- Pension/income stream strategy and advice – withdrawal strategies, transitions to retirement income streams, minimising tax and much more
- Estate planning – strategies to minimise tax, segregate benefits, set up pensions and complete all necessary documentation
- Investment advice & monitoring – options and investment plans to maximise returns based on your risk profile, as well as ongoing monitoring and administration of your portfolio.
To learn more about setting up, monitoring and managing an SMSF, contact Oreon Partners today