What business issues are most important to you? Do you need help planning for the future? Concerned about the value or sale of your business? Need to protect your assets and resources?
Together, we can discuss your current challenges, work out practical solutions and implement them. We focus on establishing and implementing a clear strategy and action plan that works for both you and your business.
Business advisory services offered by Oreon Partners include:
- Business valuations and appraisals – Do you know what your business is worth? If you’re looking to refinance or use the equity in your business to expand, you’ll require a valuation. We’re here to answer questions and help you every step of the way
- Purchases and sales – Whether buying or selling, we can ensure you’re paying/achieving the right price and will manage the process to ensure a smooth transition. Our purchasing support includes performing a valuation, budgeting for affordability, structuring advice, due diligence procedures and arranging funding. We’ll also analyse what your business is worth and review capital gains implications
- Estate planning – We can ensure that your assets pass to the people you want, in the way you want when the time comes – as tax-effectively, simply and quickly as possible. We will protect, manage and review your estate planning to ensure your needs are met and plans are updated as your circumstances change
- Business succession planning – We’ll help you prepare for the future ownership and management of your business
- Asset protection – We can offer guidance for both your personal and business resources against the devastating risk of loss
- Growth and profit solutions – Ensure your business is running as effectively and efficiently as it can. We’ll help review business systems, profit improvement strategies and the availability of government grants
- Feasibility studies/due diligence reviews – We can assist you in assessing and navigating the risks and opportunities of business acquisitions.
One of the apps we use with Xero is CrunchBoards. Clients love CrunchBoards because it provides real-time reporting which can be used for budgeting, data comparison and KPI measurements. Tracking non-financial data makes planning and forecasting easier, as well as assisting with profitability studies and valuations.
Contact Oreon Partners today to learn more about how we can assist you in planning for the future and making your business the best it can be.