Business Service Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Oreon Partners is a second tier accounting practice bringing together a wealth of expertise of highly experienced and skilled principals. The boutique practice located at Kent Town aims to focus on delivering exceptional advice to loyal clients built on strong relationships.
The practice comprises of 6 accounting partners and a financial planning partner, currently servicing a large range of SME clients together with over 60 staff.
Reporting directly to one of the Partners, the practice seeks a full time business service supervisor / assistant manager to oversee a diverse group of clients. The role will also require the management of a small team of accountants which would include managing team workflow, fee and KPI budgets as well as managing team WIP and debtors.
The applicant must be CPA/CA qualified with preferably 5 years or more experience in a mid-tier accounting practice and some management experience at any level, senior management experience is not a necessity.
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- Strong skillset of accounting and compliance knowledge with the ability to prepare and review
- High level of tax knowledge with strength in general tax issues
- Accounting and bookkeeping software experience including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks & Castaway a minimum. The ability to assist clients with set up, training and preparation.
- Experience with cash flow preparation and analysis, general business analysis, tax and business structure, different industries and instructing solicitors.
The following attributes are also important to be successful in the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Desire to deliver results to clients and partners
- Innovative thinking with a positive, can-do attitude
- High level of motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel to see regional and interstate clients
- A desire to work in a professional but relaxed workspace with a great culture where you can have fun.
Salary and conditions will be negotiable depending on experience.
Only applicants with the above qualifications and experience will be considered for the position.
Please enquire now if you’re interested in working at Oreon Partners, by emailing [email protected]